Rules for the stay of animals in the Cortijo del Arte
We are animal lovers. We love that the dogs come to visit us and enjoy our facilities, but so that we can relax and spend the best possible in Cortijo del Arte, it is necessary to observe a series of basic rules of coexistence for the good of all.
- All dogs that want to stay at Cortijo del Arte must have a passport, updated certificate of vaccination and microchip.
- When the animals move through the common areas of the hotel they must remain at all times with the leash on and under the supervision of their owners.
- The animals may remain alone in the rooms provided that a contact telephone number is left and it remains silent.
- The cleaning staff will not proceed to clean the room if the animals are not under the direct supervision of their owners.
- Only a maximum of 2 animals per accommodation is allowed. Check other options.
- The rooms are delivered revised. In case of any type of deterioration caused by bites, urine, feces, etc. The owners of the animals will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement.
- Animals are not allowed to stay in the common areas or hotel gardens without a leash and their owners will be responsible for not disturbing other guests.
- Animals are not allowed to stay in the hotel restaurant (except on the terrace) and in the reception area at breakfast time (circumstantially allowed during check-in).
- Animals are not allowed on beds and sofas. The hotel reserves the right to charge an extra € 50 cleaning fee if it is detected that this rule is not met.
- Animals are not allowed to stay in the pool area.
- It is not allowed to host dogs of races cataloged as potentially dangerous without muzzle.
We thank all our guests and friends for complying with these rules designed to facilitate good coexistence among all, including, of course, our animal friends.